REVVE is a Dutch company, founded in 2018 in Barcelona by Desie Hoogendijk and currently based in The Netherlands. Inspired by the world, she creates pieces that are modern, unique and easy to wear.
All items are carefully handcrafted in The Netherlands. Materials and elements, such as wire and beads are mostly produced in the US, Europe and Japan. For several pieces vintage NOS (new old stock) beads have been used. These beads are all handpicked and often manually produced at the time. Since they’re not in production anymore, stock of these items can be (very) limited. Some vintage items travelled a lot over the past decades and may have some minor inequalities. In case of the vintage elements it’s part of their character.
Several elements are natural and/or handmade. This means shapes, sizes and/or colors may vary a little and items can be slightly different compared to their pictures. Each piece is unique!
Most pieces are handmade to order. They usually ship between 1-7 working days. Need something fast or would you like a custom style or size? Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see what we can do!
All pieces are made with high grade materials such as sterling silver and gold-filled wire. Gold-filled means that a solid layer of 14k or 18k gold (at least 5% of the item’s total weight) is mechanically bonded to a base metal (often brass). Because of this particular process, gold-filled items are long lasting and will not tarnish by normal use. It should not be confused with gold-plated, where the latter does tarnish easily.
Still, all pieces are of a delicate nature (the ones with glass/ceramic elements in particular), which means it’s recommended to follow these guidelines to keep them looking their best:
- Take your piece of when you go to sleep.
- Be careful with parfums, (heavy) soaps and lotions to prevent tarnishing.
- To clean only use water and/or a mild soap.
- Sterling silver pieces can also be polished with a soft polishing cloth.
- Avoid hard/sharp materials to come in contact with your piece.
- Keep them in a soft and dry place. Preferably not touching other pieces of jewelry or other objects.
- Do not drop your piece onto hard surfaces and do not put any pressure on them.
When taken good care of your piece, it will last a lifetime.